In case of constipation...
8 Tips to get your bowels moving:
1. Avoid dairy and fried foods.
2. Up your water intake: 80+ oz. of distilled water daily
3. Daily movement. Moving your body helps you move your bowels. It can be as simple as briskly walking 30 minutes a day.
4. A castor oil pack covered with a heating pad or hot water bottle over your lower abdomen for 1 hr. a day can help to soften stool and move bowels along. Try for 3 consecutive days in a row.
5. Consider supplementing with Magnesium Citrate. Start with one capsule at night and can take up to two capsules twice a day.
6. If Magnesium Citrate doesn’t do the trick try adding Bowel Mover from CellCore Biosciences. 1 Capsule at night. May add a morning dose if necessary. May increase to 2 capsules twice a day if necessary. Email me for product access [email protected]
7. Use a Squatty Potty or put your feet on a stool in front of the toilet to avoid straining.
8. If you have fissures or hemorrhoids consider a sitz bath with THENA SITZ BATH SOAK and their H-SALVE. Available on Amazon.